Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Affinite Solutions is a platform that provide Data Protection, Finance, Technology, Healthcare, and Cybersecurity consultancy. We help companies to enhance their business models, technology tools to stay relevant and achieve operational excellence. We want talented individuals to join the fast growing team. We strive hard to create a fast-paced, supportive and fun working environment. If you possess the grit, hunger and never-say-die attitude. This platform will provide you with vast knowledge and exposure. Be Part of a phenomenal team today!
We are looking for an “EXCEPTIONAL” Software Quality Analyst (QA) to join us. This QA will work closely with various departments from the Sales, Tech, Operations and Marketing team to perform and validate test case. This involves developing, supporting the planning, design and execution of test plans, testing framework and procedures to ensure that software meets established quality standards, fully functional and user-friendly. Prepares data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows.Job Description:
• Acquired knowledge on Finance, Technology, Healthcare, Consultancy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity.
• Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met
• Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product (manual and Automated)
• Identify and remedy defects within the production process
• Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
• Compile and analyze statistical data
• Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process
• Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
• Investigate customer complaints and product issues
• Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
• Discover bugs within software
• Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
• Research, suggest, and implement new tools, technologies and testing processes