Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Metis Talent Management is an HR Consulting firm and our purpose is to accelerate growth for People and Business. We design forward-looking talent solutions and strategies that help organisations confront complex challenges upfront. We help our clients look holistically, right from defining their core values to the possible threats in the future that they might need to combat and provide strategies and structured plans for accelerated growth.
As an Analyst, you will have an opportunity work on talent management projects across industries, representing varying client needs and geographies. Supporting the Managing Consultant, you will need to use your analytical, creative and inter personal skills on an ongoing basis. Some of the tasks involved will be:
· Interface and co-ordinate with clients on their requirements
· Write reports, presentations and documentation related to the project
· Research topics, interpret data and present findings to the managing consultant/ clients
· Write proposals and offer solutions based on client needs
· Seek new business opportunities, set up meetings with prospective clients, and submit proposals