Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Quintessential is a premium tutoring firm providing pre-tertiary academic programmes and top tier universities application advisory to the international market and have grown on a high price, high quality positioning. Over the past 5 years, we have built a presence and are launching into the next phase of explosive growth.
We are looking for a dedicated and talented Korean addition to our team to help us grow our brand in the Korean market in Singapore and overseas. If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments, and are passionate, persevering and driven, you are the candidate we are looking for.What You'll Learn
· Analytical skills -You’ll learn to analyse the latest market trends and conduct consumer research -You’ll be able to determine areas of opportunities or improvement of our brand’s product/service
· Establish performance of our brand against company’s goals
· Develop your Communication skills
· Learn how to coordinate and collaborate with specialists and conduct briefings and trainings for sales personnel
· Build your leadership skills
· Learn about all aspects of the business including enquiry handling and book-keeping of financesJob Description
We need a business development executive that will be responsible for helping with accounts, student and teacher interaction and general admin duties as well as marketing.Responsibilities
1. Handling Parents and student enquiries- Matching Trial classes and arranging various tutors. This is a major focus to drive revenue.
2. Arranging lessons, makeups and deconflicting schedules
3. Improving Customer Experience e.g: General Cleanliness, Printing of curriculum and general marketing
1. Timely Invoicing and collection of term payments
2. Bookkeeping of finance accounts
1. Execute marketing campaigns to Koreans studying in Singapore and Koreans in Korea looking to come to Singapore. Develop an effective and innovative brand plan and marketing strategy that will help strengthen brand message and presence in the market through mobile, web and traditional methods to Koreans studying in Singapore (Above and below the line).
2. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders and partners. Manage external Korean agencies and clients to boost market salesRemuneration
Allowance: Probation for first 3months - $2000/month, with conversion to full pay at $3000/month if meeting KPIs.
Commitment: Full time, can start immediately OR Part-time, at least 1-2 times a week, negotiable hours
Work time: 10am-7pm, Monday to Friday. Negotiable and flexible on timing and days if needed.
Perks for full time Staff
· Annual stipend of $500 for Specialist claim
· Annual stipend of $100 for Dental claim
· Annual stipend of $500 for Personal Development Fund