Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
HELLO FROM UNRAVEL STUDIOS!
We’re a young friendly bunch. Plus we’re an agency. A YOUNG agency with a startup culture. So that’s like a double yay! If you’re excited about the next big thing and want to join a Creative-Marketing-Tech Agency… we’re it.Now on to the usual responsibilities:
- Set up and optimize Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns for client accounts and / or Unravel Studios
- Develop marketing workplan to achieve targets set by the Management
- Contribute ideas to the development (Content creation and copywriting direction) for online marketing / content vehicles - liaise with designers
- Report lead generation performance and marketing KPIs
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Google SEO/ SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Analyse and optimise lead funnels consistently.
- Formulate different strategies and campaigns for various projects
- Design, build and maintain social media presence, as content gatekeeper and creator for articles, social posts and landing pages.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on a weekly basis.
- Develop / optimize CRM strategies to ensure customers are consistently engaged with the brand
- Assist the team in the strategic planning and execution of performance media channels including, but not limited to, search, mobile, programmatic and paid social media
- Work with tools and person-in-charge in ensuring the campaigns or strategy set are up to the performance indicators set and budget.
- Keeping abreast of all policy language regarding social media, looking for top trends and proposing any changes or updates to the program.
- Some programs you’ll use include SEMrush, Intercom, Instapage.