Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Purpose of the job
The Account Executive’s primary role is to support the client servicing team and lend support to manage various local and regional accounts. The successful candidate should have client service experience alongside with digital capability, content management, or other loyalty/CRM related marketing knowledge. A prior experience in affiliate marketing would be a plus.Key Responsibilities
· Program management and support on customer management, cross-functional team liaison and day-to-day operations management
· Manage on-going programme communications and Content Management System (CMS)
· Coordinate and execute programme/promotion initiatives.
· Handle and investigate issues on the program website, including merchants offers, CX and technical escalations with the technical team
· Work with merchant team on potential merchants to onboard, ensure accurate rates are displayed at setup and ongoing, track promotional rates for campaign use
· Submit brief and liaise with creative on campaign requirements
· eNewsletter/eDM setup and management via MailChimp
· Monthly programme performance tracking
· Pre-finance preparation checks ensuring accurate monthly invoicing
· Ensure all deliverables are on track, on time and on budget
· Other duties may include, but are not limited to preparation of quotations, purchase orders, cost sheets, timelines, job briefs, contact reports, liaison with all internal and external stakeholders and overall account management.