Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
At HelloHolo, our mission is to build and nurture Singapore’s immersive media ecosystem, enabling people to be able to leverage on immersive media to achieve their various objectives and operations. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our business team in a variety of available roles: from business development to project and product managementYou will be tasked with the following:
· Support business team in strategic development and planning; engaging in market research, data analytics and trend information
· Identifying potential customers and target segments; and establishing connections with potential leads to generate interest
· Effectively and independently delivering HelloHolo’s value proposition, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of our products, solutions, and offerings to our clients
· Delivering projects to clients; producing the agreed-upon outcomes within time, cost, and quality constraints
· Preparing presentation decks and resources for business proposals, reporting and progress updates for internal and external stakeholders
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assignedAbout Us
HelloHolo is an immersive media consultancy firm that specializes in providing bespoke immersive media solutions in the Asia Pacific region. Our mission revolves around building and nurturing Singapore’s mixed reality ecosystem and enabling teams to be able to digitally transform themselves through the effective utilization of Immersive Media technologies.
Immersive media is defined by the various technologies that attempt to replicate the physical world through digital simulations and interactions; Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) are examples of immersive media all falling under the umbrella term “Extended Reality” (XR). A rapidly growing market, these technologies have slowly become popular features in various applications and experiences, such as Instagram Face Filters, Pokémon GO, and more. In an age where engagement is becoming ever-so important, immersive media technologies can potentially allow for engaging experiences, effective training, efficient operations and more.
We are a young and dynamic start-up, and we are always on the lookout for like-minded individuals to join the family. Now an official Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner, we hope to be able to show how immersive media can revolutionize the way we live, work and play.