Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Are you interested in talent acquisition, team culture development, and stakeholder management? Check out our exciting career opportunities below!
Our people team plays a strategic and critical role in being a trusted advisor to the business and champions of our company culture. We value teamwork and celebrate each other's growth and success in achieving milestones!A day in a life of a HR Specialist (People and Culture):
- Be creative in expanding the company's presence & outreach to develop a talent pipeline for the organization's growth
- Manage end-to-end recruitment cycle for graduate/internship recruitment initiatives, which includes screening, interviewing, candidate management and offer management
- Collaborate with stakeholders and provide HR guidance when appropriate; including staffing, talent development, and employee relations
- Initiate, drive talent attraction and improve employer branding through various channels (e.g. Job Portals, School Ads & Job Fairs, Digitally etc)
- Supporting ad-hoc projects related to Human Resource's agenda and priorities (e.g. Employee Engagement, HR Policies, Communication, Recruitment, etc)
- Coach and mentor business team-leaders to help build a strong community that will improve the development of the businessAbout our company:
SearchAsia believes in bringing high-potential job seekers and high-growth businesses together. Our vision to create a thriving economy where people pursue their professional passions and companies achieve new heights of growth and opportunity. Since 2007, we have been working with employers who represent fast-growing industries, including retail, manufacturing, financial services, technology, and more! Across Asia, our clients range from early-stage start-ups to Fortune 500. Our extensive network of exclusive client relationships enable us to offer challenging yet rewarding positions that jobseekers will not find elsewhere.