1. Support HR on the daily admin and HR management, include the management of office security, environment maintenance, office facilities and etc.
2. Be responsible for office monthly 7S checking.
3. Be responsible for answering the general telephone line, receiving the fax. Make sure to transfer the telephone line and take and pass the message timely and correctly.
4. Be responsible for dealing with the missing call from customers, which includes making missing call records, taking the messages, passing the missing call and message to related colleges, and tracking the status of missing call to make sure the college call back the customer timely.
5. Arrange the reception of RMS Singapore office visitors, including welcoming, registering, guiding and noticing related colleges and greetings.
6. Keep the reception clean and show a good image of the company
7. Help to supervise on employees’ daily attendance record
8. Calculate the overtime hours for warehouse
9. Be responsible for collecting, recording, calculating and managing employees’ daily attendance record
10. Be responsible for the daily mail and package management including receiving, recording and dividing
11. Be responsible for the office stationeries and gifts stocking and flow management, including checking the inventories period, making record of the requesting, purchasing and issuing
12. Support on the daily meeting admin arrangement of the company, including the meeting room, facilities and etc. preparations. Be familiar with the operations of all the meeting room devices.
13. Complete the other tasks assigned from HR manager and General manager.