Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
• Reporting to the Head of Channel Sales (APAC), you will be responsible for supporting channel sales internal processes, business reporting, operations support and planning.
• Provide support to internal sales teams to facilitate strong relationships and generate revenue for Channels.
• Proactive relationship management, acting as a liaison between Field Sales, Inside Sales, Channel Sales, Business Analytics, Sales Operations, Finance and Accounting on all items related to Channels Sales Operations. Provide analytical and planning support to drive the pace of business.
• Work closely with regional stakeholders and ensure effective data management and reporting on key metrics for channel operations. This includes, but not limited to, telesales report, weekly pipeline report, partner status report, quarterly targets, and any other business reports as required. Assist and resolve issues or data discrepancies with respective stakeholders
• Monitor partner portal usages, deal registrations and flag any inconsistencies in a timely manner. Help to escalate or resolve questions or feedback.
• Monitor metal partner status and certifications and highlight any inconsistencies in a timely manner
• Monitor SFDC (software) reports and submit SFDC requests
• Trouble shooting and problem solving, tracking and reporting, partner sales support, training, and other assigned activities. Familiarize and improvement feedback on corporate websites and partner portal.