Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are looking for a professional individual who is passionate about creating a nourishing workplace, to provide support in all human resources and office administration areas. You will perform a variety of human resources, personnel and office administrative tasks and will act as the first point of contact for related queries from employees and external parties.Roles and Responsibilities:
· Support end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to arranging for interviews.
· Provide support in day-to-day HR Operations such as on-boarding / off-boarding of employees, maintaining of personnel records, application for government grants, claims and work passes.
· Coordinate external training program with various organisations.
· Maintain HR documents and forms like employment contracts, employee handbooks, and HR policies and procedures.
· Perform common office administrative tasks.
· Liaise with external partners such as universities, government organizations and vendors.
· Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact for related queries from employees and to external parties.
· Any other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned.