Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
• Provide first/second level contact and problem resolution.
• Work with Third Party Vendors to remediate complex issues as needed.
• Provide timely communication on issue status and resolution.
• Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application.
• Should have basic knowledge of Mac operating system, to support Apple pc users.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware.
• Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers.
• Performs remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
• Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio/Visual, Smart Devices and Telecoms.
• This position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Support the Retail Stores as required
• Remote Troubleshooting for Retail Store Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand
• Travel to Retail Stores for physical troubleshooting if issues cannot be fixed remotely (Travel Charges will be reimbursed as per bills)
• Coordinate and work with vendors and OEMs for issue resolution for Retail Stores
• Create documentation as needed for BAU
• Coordinate with GSD and Offshore Teams as required