Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
- Handle full set of account includes account receivable, account payable, general journal, bank reconciliation & etc.
- Responsible for full spectrum of GL functions, including preparation of audit schedules such as fixed assets, prepayments, accruals and inter-company reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly management reports such as Profit & Loss, Accounts, AR, AP, SOAs, Balance Sheet , Sales Report, check Chard of Accounts, etc.
- Meet deadlines for reports for management reporting. (as stated in the Accounts report checklist).
- GST Preparation in every quarter .
- Handle administrative tasks to support Management.
- Maintain cash book, petty cash, TT, payment vouchers & issue cheques.
- Assign of other tasks from Manager or Director.
- Liase with auditor & tax agent for financial reporting documents.
- Assist stock take count with Auditor or Stock manager as a team when is needed.
- Added advantage for applicant who have experiences in Tax computation, Form C, XBRL, preparation of AGM & all other related activities for Final closure to IRAS financial closing.
- Resume must be detailed & must include: reason for leaving each company, last drawn salary and photo.
- Working :
Mon to Fri(8.15 to 6pm), Sat-8.15 to 12.30pm(only one time a month)
- 22 Woodlands Walk S(738390)