Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
1. Assists the Project Manager with preparation of overall cost and progress reports and other matters related to schedules, post, and materials.
2. Controlling and updating the overall field construction schedule.
3. Coordinates with the Project Manager about scheduling.
4. Plans work and services to be purchased from outside sources or subcontracted at the jobsite in accordance with construction policy and project economics. Reviews, analyses, and negotiates bids.
5. Controls the field construction schedule and field construction procedures to ensure good workmanship, safe construction, and on-schedule performance.
6. Prepares reports on progress, materials, manpower, and costs, and coordinates the work schedule as indicated by the reports.
7. Monitors work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications. Initiates construction methods to satisfy unusual circumstances and changes from the original plan.
8. Controls jobsite expenditures for labour, equipment, tools, and services by analysing cost records, workmanship, material quality and quantity, scheduling, and procurement.
9. Monitors and coordinates the preparation, maintenance, and change of construction schedules, methods, manning charts, and equipment requirements. Acts to improve unfavourable trends in progress or develops new construction methods to satisfy unusual circumstances.
10. Record minutes of meeting.