Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
As a Functional Test Lead, you should have strong stakeholder management and communications skills, possess strong testing deliveries background and project management experience.
Your Role (6 months contract)
· Manage test deliveries independently in functional and non-functional testing focus in SIT and UAT across projects in the Core Banking transformation program.
· Formulation and implementation of testing strategies.
· Experienced in management of testing governance standards and process documentation and adherence.
· Line Management of offshore teams.
· Scope analysis and regression suits building.
· Responsible for test analysis and test exaction of SIT and UAT.
· Responsible for test case design (from scenarios write test cases for T24 Core Banking systems and relevant downstream system covering end-to-end business processes).
· Responsible for test preparation (Test Data, Environment Readiness Test, Data Refresh, Input to Run Plan Input etc.).
· Responsible for manual and automated test executions.
· Responsible for reporting test metrics and MIS reporting.
· Manage the daily defect triage meetings with all stake holders and be a single point of contact for sucessful test executions.
· Sign-off test results for ”Go Live”.
· End user training and mentoring.