Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Position: Teacher Sec & JC Level in Correctional Facility
· Deliver academic, and Character and Citizenship lessons
· Supervise students’ progress of learning during Enrichment Activities
· Monitor students’ attendance and following up with their reasons for absence.
· Mark daily assignments and prepare feedback to be given to students.
· Set up resources (eg. IT Lab, Sci Lab,) to conduct the day’s lessons
· Set examination papers and mark examination scripts
· Perform relief duties when contingencies arise.
· Engage with Personal Supervisors in-charge of their students for better socio-emotional and behavioural management of students
· Engage with next-of-kins during Parents-Teachers-Officers-Meetings
· Invigilate Mid-Year Examinations, Preliminary Examinations and ITE GE and GCE examinations
· Process students’ requests that are related to their learning needs (eg. book requests)
· Pre-preparation of learning venues with required resources and post-lesson maintenance
· Assist in supervision of learners with special needs or learning activities in specialised rooms (eg. Science Laboratory, IT Lab)
· Upkeep student and school records through filing and / or digital storage
· Collate student documentations for examination registration
· Carry out stock take of teaching resources for upkeep and renewal
· Prepare reports for students who are undergoing review or adjudication
· Process testimonials for students who are released from correctional facility
· Process students' examination results and progress reports
· Carry out post-examination activities such as Sports Day.