Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
* Perform companies full Sets of Accounts, include Petty Cash, Cash Flow, Financial Statement, Bank Reconciliation,
Balance Sheet Schedules such as Depreciation, Prepayment. Unearned Income, Accruals, etc and Supplier Payment.
* Quarterly Preparation & Submission of GST Report online.
* Timely Closing of All Companies Accounts by 13th of next month for submission of Debtor Ageing, Financial Statement, Projected Course Report to Head of Department.
* Overseas Courses P&L Report.
* Chase clients for payments to maintain Debtor within the credit term - by establishing an overdue payment monitoring system and following up with client closely.
Updating of Monthly Debtor Ageing to submit to Head of Department fortnightly.
* Assemble asset files and assign quantitative value.
* Liaise with third party account for audits, tax and GST returns
* Prepare schedules audit reports for the auditors.
* Operate accounts software to prepare for year end accounts
* Perform account compilation as priority task.
* Create quantitative billing process for Training Centre.
* Supply timely ongoing management report, data on a course by course and monthly basis
* Collections of money from Training Courses coordinate with course coordinator for the incoming courses.
* Coordinate in invoicing for training courses.
* Submit claims for SSG / TP Gateway and monitor payments received.
* Prepare the list of the course to match the payments and invoices.
* Process staff payroll
* Go to bank as when required.
* Maintain confidentially of all companies accounts data and company business at all times.
* Perform related duties as assigned by Head of Department.