Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are looking for an individual seeking to develop his/her career in the events & marketing industry.
We’re looking for personalities who can carry their own. Someone who’s not afraid to voice out opinions, enjoy thrashing out ideas, ripping them to shreds to see if they'd work and then putting it all together again.
You’re a fixer. With an eye for detail and creative in problem solving, you can handle a fast-paced environment, and pressure with a positive attitude.
You’re a team player who yearns to thrive in a unique environment but also one who can fly solo when the need arises. You’re comfortable and confident when it comes to liaising with clients, business partners, third party vendors or suppliers, and have a desire to communicate well.
Most importantly, you are passionate and believe in an environment where everyone learns and grows together.
● Development and conceptualization of marketing campaigns and event activations.
● Creative copywriting and development of IP content and concept papers.
● Creative copywriting for marketing campaigns in various formats.
● Provide creative strategies through effective brainstorming.
● Attend client project brief with account servicing team.
● Assist in development of project brief.
● Produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
● Edit content produced for proposal submissions.
● Conduct competitive analysis and research.
● Write copy options to be presented to the client in story/mood board format.
● Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
● Using literary skills to develop themes, narratives and concepts for events and IP content.
● Regularly review client's competitors to benchmark initiatives and broaden understanding of the industry landscape.
● The creative producer position is a highly collaborative role, working with internal teams to achieve desired vision and success.
● Contribute to the profitability and success of Anthology Pte Ltd.