• Able to speak, read & write English.
• Proficiency in a second language like Chinese, Malay, will be an advantage.
• Related mea processing experience in this industry will be an advantage.
• Quick thinking and handling of situations in a creative setting and a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges and rewards.
• Commercially astute & sensitive when representing the company’s good namesake.
• 5.5 Days work week with alternate Saturday. Must be prepared to work weekend
and overtime if required during peak periods.
This job position is added by Jooble, a Job Agency in Singapore. All registered applicants from Singapore Freelance Zone will be prioritized at Jooble.