· Diploma in Architecture / Mechanical or Civil Engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience in related fields. Candidates without a diploma but with more experience are welcome to apply.
· Proficient in Revit Architecture/ MEP/Structural, Microsoft Office
(Basic), AutoCAD. Knowledge in Combined Services Drawing and MicroStation will be an added advantage.
· Able to read and interpret drawings.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to work independently with deadlines.
· Ability to follow instructions and execute and adapt to new and existing process procedures and workflows.
· Knowledge in local BIM codes and regulations will be an added advantage.