Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
The Sales Area Manager is responsible for generating sales of products and brands to both existing Veterinarians and new customers within SG. The incumbent will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategies developed by the marketing team.
The Sales Area Manager plans and makes sales calls, delivering sales growth and programs. This role is responsible for developing and maintaining outstanding professional relationships and long-term agreements.
Relationship growth and management job scope:
· Establish Kinani as a trusted and respected supplier of Animal Health Products by developing and maintaining excellent customer relationship and a high level of service quality.
· Develop and maintain key accounts and plans with Veterinarians and Business Partners
· Proactively understand the needs of Veterinarians and Clinics to develop or select products/services that identifies those needs
· Implement bespoke solutions for Veterinary needs, providing feedback to Business Development team for new product/service development
· Attend Animal Health trade shows, conventions and events for the promotion and education on Kinani Brands and Products
Sales Growth and Maintenance
· Maintain high level of expertise with our evolving portfolio of products, services and brands
· Deliver call activity in line with agreed KPIs, achieving required coverage and frequency with identified target customers
· Implement sales plan and activities consistent with internal marketing direction
· Analyse customer sales and growth opportunities to deliver sales targets
· Function as the point person for customer sales needs
· Accurately maintain business records, customer information and call activity within the CRM system
· Review and utilize sales analysis to improve pre and post call planning
· Assist in identification and development of new products based on field research and feedback
· Co-ordinate with marketing team to adapt and improve sales and growth strategies
· Gather and communicate market intelligence to sales and marketing teams