Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- a dynamic fresh poly graduate?
- keen to experience start-up life and earn a competitive starting salary?
- planning to take a gap year after poly to explore your options?
Here’s your chance to take the first step towards you dreams in this flexible 9 to 12-month work & study programme.
Platform Development (IOT, AI Development), our goal is to help our clients achieve growth through work process digitization and optimization.
· Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, information architecture and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web, system and app interfaces
· Assist in all design activities required by the company from conceptualization to production.
· Collaborate with product owners, digital marketers and tech engineers to design & deliver the UX/UI for IT solutions.
· Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and web and application interfaces)
· Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice
· Improve on existing design guidelines, design systems, best practices and standards.
· Gathering requirements from clients
· Creative thinker with excellent design sense, strong visualization skills and good portfolio in web graphic design
· Enthusiasm for designing and making great interfaces and experiences is essential
· Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
· Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc
· (BONUS) Knowledge of web-based technologies (HTML5 & CSS) and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
· Entry level candidates with excellent learning aptitude and strong interest in creative design are welcome to apply
· Training will be provided for entry level candidates
· Candidates with knowledge on sketch
· Fresh polytechnic graduate with a recognized diploma qualification
What we need from you:
· Have initiative and passion to drive new creative ideas.
· Willingness to learn and hunger for improvements.
· Experience using Sketch (preferred tool), Figma
· Experience using Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator).
· Experience using prototyping tools, such as Invision.
· Strong work ethic and ability to meet new deadlines.
· Keen eye for design, details and aesthetics.
· Team spirit, strong communication skills and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Good time-management skill
Interested? Drop us your CV for the following role today!
For more information on the company, please visit www.freelancezone.com.sg/...esigner.html
Eligibility Requirements for Startup Talent Factory Programme:
1. Fresh local polytechnic graduate from any discipline*
2. Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
* A fresh polytechnic graduate is a candidate who has graduated from a local polytechnic within 3 years (from Nov 2017 onwards) of the Startup Talent Factory course start date (1 Nov 2020). As for NS men, you are required to have ORD-ed within 3 years of the course start date (1 Nov 2020).
Closing date: 23 October 2020 (Friday) Only eligible & shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Visit startuptalentfactory.sg for more information.