Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- a dynamic fresh poly graduate?
- keen to experience start-up life and earn a competitive starting salary?
- planning to take a gap year after poly to explore your options?
Here’s your chance to take the first step towards you dreams in this flexible 9 to 12-month work & study programme.
FoodZaps Technology is a Gold award solution in Innovation Services, awarded by Singapore Infocomm Technology Federation (SITF). Singapore based, globally distributed All-In-One Restaurant Management Solution with Mobile and Online Ordering. Streamline all orders and perational activities, from the front-of-house to the back-of-house through the use of our Singapore patented Fail-Safe Hybrid technology, with advanced analytics to support and complete business decisions. With extensive solution provider partners in Singapore (e.g. Google, Samsung, Sunmi, DCS etc.)
FoodZaps Technology is a Singapore company with the most comprehensive and integrated F&B system. Streamlines Customer Self-ordering, for Both online and on-premise, dine-in, takeaway and delivery, all integrated to FoodZaps. Includes cashier, ewaiter, payment processes and optimises operations, orders sent to the kitchen, cloud analytics portal providing insights on sales and product performance. Designed to increase productivity and build successful F&B business.
· Acquire Users of Different Sizes and Packages
· Onboard Existing users to Digital Payment Platforms
· Onboard New users to Digital Payment Platforms
· Weekly meeting with Partners like Google
· FoodZaps Sales Demo Area Setup and In Charge
· Provide training to Pre-Sales Leads
, On-Boarding Users and Existing Users
· Provide Level 1 customer support
· Attend to field service enquires, provide close follow up with customer's requests and issues
· Prepare documents
· Fresh polytechnic graduate with a recognized diploma qualification
Interested? Drop us your CV for the following role today!
For more information on the company, please visit www.freelancezone.com.sg/...ecutive.html
Eligibility Requirements for Startup Talent Factory Programme:
1. Fresh local polytechnic graduate from any discipline*
2. Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
* A fresh polytechnic graduate is a candidate who has graduated from a local polytechnic within 3 years (from Nov 2017 onwards) of the Startup Talent Factory course start date (1 Nov 2020). As for NS men, you are required to have ORD-ed within 3 years of the course start date (1 Nov 2020).
Closing date: 23 October 2020 (Friday) Only eligible & shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Visit startuptalentfactory.sg for more information.