Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- a dynamic fresh poly graduate?
- keen to experience start-up life and earn a competitive starting salary?
- planning to take a gap year after poly to explore your options?
Here’s your chance to take the first step towards you dreams in this flexible 9 to 12-month work & study programme.
EAT is a tech start-up that has developed a one-stop platform to ameliorate the start-up ecosystem. We cater to start-ups, investors, advisors & institutions.
EAT believes in creating a work culture that is inclusive and progressive and it is reflected on the platform.
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
· Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
· Portfolio of design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Good time-management skills
· Fresh polytechnic graduate with a recognized diploma qualification
Interested? Drop us your CV for the following role today!
For more information on the company, please visit www.freelancezone.com.sg/...veloper.html
Eligibility Requirements for Startup Talent Factory Programme:
1. Fresh local polytechnic graduate from any discipline*
2. Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
* A fresh polytechnic graduate is a candidate who has graduated from a local polytechnic within 3 years (from Nov 2017 onwards) of the Startup Talent Factory course start date (1 Nov 2020). As for NS men, you are required to have ORD-ed within 3 years of the course start date (1 Nov 2020).
Closing date: 23 October 2020 (Friday) Only eligible & shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Visit startuptalentfactory.sg for more information.