Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- a dynamic fresh poly graduate?
- keen to experience start-up life and earn a competitive starting salary?
- planning to take a gap year after poly to explore your options?
Hereâ€™s your chance to take the first step towards you dreams in this flexible 9 to 12-month work & study programme.
EAT is a tech start-up that has developed a one-stop platform to ameliorate the start-up ecosystem. We cater to start-ups, investors, advisors & institutions.
EAT believes in creating a work culture that is inclusive and progressive and it is reflected on the platform.
Â· Scope and build proof-of-concepts / prototypes using data science techniques
Â· Help on build innovative data products using cutting edge tools and technologies
Â· Conceive, develop, and test algorithms with tools.
Â· Locate, clean and wrangle data. Integrate internal and external data sources using APIs
Â· Work with external and internal partners to identify and deliver user data and tools needed to build prototypes and proof-of-concepts
Â· Experience in a quantitative field such as computer science, physics, applied mathematics, or engineering.
Â· Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Â· Interested in data science, data mining, machine learning and statistics
Â· Motivated and fast learner
Â· Experience in one or more of:
o text mining or data mining
o machine learning/deep learning
o big data
o graph analytics
o data visualization
Â· Experience working with programming and scripting languages such as:
o Python, R, Java, C#, Scala
o Big data analytics (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Solr, etc.)
o Front-end / Back-end development
Â· Fresh polytechnic graduate with a recognized diploma qualification
Interested? Drop us your CV for the following role today!
For more information on the company, please visit www.freelancezone.com.sg/...ientist.html
Eligibility Requirements for Startup Talent Factory Programme:
1. Fresh local polytechnic graduate from any discipline*
2. Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
* A fresh polytechnic graduate is a candidate who has graduated from a local polytechnic within 3 years (from Nov 2017 onwards) of the Startup Talent Factory course start date (1 Nov 2020). As for NS men, you are required to have ORD-ed within 3 years of the course start date (1 Nov 2020).
Closing date: 23 October 2020 (Friday) Only eligible & shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Visit startuptalentfactory.sg for more information.