Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- Play a key role in conceptualizing the user experience and interface of the new technical products, designing and developing the user journey, as well as the interface final look and feel.
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering Team to define and implement experience improvements
- Execute the development of the front-end interface.
- Support the data feeds from back-end applications to the UI.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues on projects
- Create design artefacts and documentation including user flows, process flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes and final screen designs
- Conduct user research to identify user needs/behaviour, and usability testing to detect user friction, continuously improving the user experience throughout the user journey
- Measure the success of feature, process, user experience and user journey implementation