Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
TreeDots is a company established to tackle the problem of food loss. We do this through helping suppliers and importers redistribute unsold inventories to other food businesses like restaurants, cafe and caterers, who are able to use such products.
· Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend merchant, vendor and/or consumer facing new products, platforms and features.
· Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
· Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
· Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams. This may include pair programming.
· Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.