Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- 5-day work week
- Annual leave starts from 11 days onwards
- Entitlement to a performance bonus
- Provide front-line counter which includes ushering of walk-in customers, handling of general inquiries, and assist them to complete their order.
- Order processing including managing customer inquiries, confirming orders, and tracking order fulfillment
- Coordinate logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer service
- Continuous monitoring of the accuracy of inventory level, stock adjustments and to ensure all transactions are in accordance to documented procedures
- Manage day-to-day supply and logistics activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of the supply chain organization
- Build relationship with various internal departments to streamline processes and to resolve customer issues
- Perform calls and email management and problem escalation internally and externally
- Performing other duties as assigned.