Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
AEvice Health is a multi-award-winning medical technology start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with technology. We are looking for a Mobile Developer
to join our research and product development team of scientists, engineers, and clinicians to deliver diagnostic and monitoring solutions that elevate the welling being of patients suffering from respiratory illnesses.
Joining our team is more than a phase in your career, it is an opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of many. Each individual in our team plays an important role in the development of these novel technologies. In this role, you will be working closely with both the technical team and business functions of the company to develop digital solutions.
- To develop iOS mobile applications along with the mobile app development team.
- Develop and maintain mobile applications throughout the entire development process
- Integrate with external APIs using asynchronous request handling
- Implement new functionalities into existing applications
- Assist in cloud development
- Write thorough and maintainable tests to ensure quality and product stability
- Perform software documentation
- Be a team player and contribute in areas not necessarily part of your core responsibilities