Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Role & Responsibilities:
· Responsible in planning, executing and evaluating projects.
· Manage Project from initiation to closure with good project methodology.
· Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task
· Provide project plan at high-level and detail level to identify task, resources, timeline and dependencies as well as ownership
· Clearly communicate expectations to stakeholders and project team members
· Pro-actively communication project status, issues and risk management as well as risk mitigation of the project
· Mediate the communication between project sponsors, stakeholders and project team
· Highlight and assess project issues and drive towards resolution or mitigation
· Manage project scope through effective change management process with approval from stakeholders
· Determine the resources required for the project plan and identify them and manage them throughout the project lifecycle.
· Project methodology improvement: develop tools and best practice of project management
· Prioritize projects especially during timeline/resources constraint
· Provide status reporting of team activities against program plan or schedule.
· Keep functional manager informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.