Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- Implement preventive maintenance programs for all M&E systems.
- Procure service contracts and liaise with relevant service providers to implement rectification works.
- Investigate latent defects issues, review and challenge technical recommendations and solutions from the service providers or outsourced contractors on any technical matters, capex works.
- Manage tenants’ requests for M&E services and assist in overseeing all M&E upgrading projects.
- Plan, control, organize and monitor all property M&E operations to ensure that they are consistent with the asset objectives and standards of accreditation or regulatory agencies, including compliance with building safety requirements and standards.
- Propose, plan, coordinate capital asset enhancement/upgrade projects, and tenant improvement works.
- Supports the budgeting process and tracks the cost controlling of expenses.
- Prepares and analyze cost and variances for monthly management reporting.