Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness.
Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels.
Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non
-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices.
If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
B ank of Singapore
opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Developer
in the O&T Wealth Core System Integration team! !
- Involve in the design, coding, testing and maintenance of the software systems.
- Provide technical advisory to Business
Analyst, review and endorse the Functional Specification Document
- Be part of the development team for all related systems activities and work with onsite / offshore external vendors
- Ensure the timely delivery, performs inspections to ensure quality of the relevant documentation, artifacts and work packages in accordance to the Bank's SDLC processes
- Accountable for the deployment activities including runbook, deployment and rollback procedures. Planning and provisioning of necessary resources to execute the deployment runbook.
- Collaborate with the Run
-Bank organization to gather input on operational, non
Perform post deployment training and support handover to Run
-Bank organization, including delivery of relevant product and project docume ntation