Who we are looking for
- 21 Years Old and Above
- Passion for education
- Minimum Diploma holder with good communications skills in English
(Spoken and Written)
- Prior experience of 1 – 2 years will in camp-styled education outfit / in the education sector and related certificates will be an added advantage
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Willing to work on weekends
- Physically fit to handle children, outdoor activities and delivery
- Effective communication and children management skills
- Delivery of Curriculum
- Build strong relationships with content providers to customize contents to best fit SOMOS Summer Camp
- Oversee the entire execution of each camp and logistical set-ups.
- Conduct interactive activities with children, aged 6 – 12 Years Old.
- Undertaking of any other administrative duties or responsibilities assigned
Remunerations and Benefits:
- Depending on the number of camps.
- Starting Rate: $15 - $30 per hour (If facilitator can deliver some form of lessons developed by us, we will offer higher rates of remuneration)
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume, stating qualifications, experiences, expected salary and contact details to email above Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.