Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
- To raise Material Requisition Form for store consumable items according to item Re-Order-Point
- To implement warehousing/finished goods management to ensure the efficient and accurate receipt, handling and storage of materials and assemblies’ accordance to ISO90001 and Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Policy
- To ensure warehouse activities are efficient and economical utilization of facilities for storing and distributing raw material and finished goods inventories
- To manage good receipts, resolving discrepancies, to maintain required safety stocks
- To generate Monthly Inventory Report to Finance
- To ensure all material/inventory is correctly accounted for, reporting delivery discrepancies and organizing regular stock takes.
- To maintain the valid certificate for statutory/non-statutory equipment and arrange necessary service maintenance/calibration for expired equipment
- Responsible Industrial Toxic Waste and Chemical Containers/Cartridge Disposal, scrap, etc.
- Responsible to adopt good housekeeping and overall safety practice to achieve well-organized and safe working environment which comply to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Policy
- Responsible for internal audit and external audit related to Purchasing function
- Must always give priority to safety and health for yourself as well as your co-worker/peer and follow strictly the company’s environment, health and safety policy.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management