Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
We are looking to train candidates in the management field to learn and assist our team. Hands-on experience and comprehensive training will be provided to ensure that you are prepared and ready to take on managerial duties and handle a team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
· Learn and be competent in managerial and service duties when assigned
· Learn how to train and guide team members to retain effectiveness
· Motivate the team to excel and exceed expectations
· Building up your development in communication skills to increase both team and client efficiency.
· Establishing and maintaining good relationship with clients
· Attractive salary remunerationstarting from $3000 (excluding bonuses/incentives)
· Structure training systems:1 to 1 coaching and on-site training will be provided to assist you to achieve your best performance.
life balance culture:Team bonding activities organized by management office
· Flexible working hours:taking charge of your own working schedule and progression.
· Opportunity to go into management position within 10 months
Interested candidates may apply with a resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.