- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Science orEngineer
ing with a focus on fluid flow analysis including the use of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Considerable of experience in a commercial or academic setting
- Clear knowledge of numerical methods, turbulence modelling and the application of CFD to problems involving complex physics
- A strong understanding of the fundamental physics of fluid flow, heat and mass transfer
interpreting and working with architectural, structural, or mechanical drawings.
- Demonstrated initiative, independent problem-solving methods/capabilities, exceptional coordination and communication skills
- Experience mentoring and QA’ing work of others
- An ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience creating simplified models to simulate complex systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced consulting environment with minimal supervision while multi-tasking to meet deadlines
- An aptitude for working in a highly collaborative, team environment