Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
Who We’re Looking For: Marketing
and Communications Lead
This is a marketing role within an events curation agency. In a world rife with clickbait titles and low-effort content, how does one stand out? If you have the answer to this question, we want you!
You Will Be:
- Developing, implementing, and managing marketing strategies and campaigns for events
Preparing content for various marketing platforms (EDMs, social media posts, blog articles, etc.)
- Working closely with the event curation and production teams to communicate and implement event concepts, objectives, and targets to ensure a well-thought out and high-quality event
- Setting, monitoring, and achieving KPIs and targets with regards to community growth and engagement, as well as conversion to sales
- Analysing marketing and campaign data to optimise future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Building positive and lasting relationships with clients and partners while managing expectations and results, as well as address and tackle any issues that might occur throughout the event planning process, including post-event follow-ups
At Tabula Rasa, we believe in identifying and harnessing talents through encouraging independent thinking, and driving a solution-providing attitude. We welcome you to join us in this journey of creating meaningful events.