Part-timers & Freelancers are Welcome to apply this Full time position
• The internship position is a paid full-time position offered at The Global Citizen education group, which functions as the parent company for several subsidiaries and joint-venture companies.
• The position should ideally commence in May and last till July 2019 (inclusive). Applicants may request for minor changes to be made in their start or end date, with the opportunity to extend.
• He or she will be focused on coordinating the company’s social media channels, with a view of positively developing the company’s branding and aligning its social media strategy with its business goals.
and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Where necessary, coordinate the company’s social media efforts regionally
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content regularly
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner
• Oversee social media account’s design (with assistance from the company’s design Staff)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop greater brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Oversee the implementation of any campaigns
• Stay up to date with current trends in social media