- Reporting to the Sales Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for sales target achievement and ensuring implementation of plans in outlets he/she will be assigned to. The role will have focus on Modern On-Premise Key Accounts, such as restaurants, bars, lounges, and the like, including independent Modern On-Trade outlets. The incumbent is responsible for sales to assign and will have to improve the level of partnership with the contracted outlets at all levels, especially with operations team:
+ Analyse sales performance on a monthly basis, design and brand activation and sales promotion plans to defend sales and share of market vs competitors,
+ Frequent visits to ensure agreed promotions and activation are effectively implemented in outlets
- Work in close collaboration with the wholesaler's team servicing the accounts and lastly, plan & coordinate product and brand training with Brand Ambassadors and outlets.
- You must possess at least a Degree Holder in any relevant Business discipline with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated Sales or Business Development experience, preferably in in FMCG or Luxury industry.
- Good network with restaurants, clubs, lounges, etc. will be advantageous for the position.
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills coupled with entrepreneurial mindset. A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.