HRnetOne group affiliates has in excess of 1000 consultants in 11 cities across the Asia-Pacific actively engaged in the market on a daily basis. We are one of the Top 50 Human Resource Providers globally, and have been consistently voted Top 10 Human Resource vendors in our respective local markets.
We work with purpose-driven organisations to attract and engage individuals whose persona aligns with theirs, and help individuals find businesses that allow them to grow, express themselves and fulfill their potential. In a nutshell, we change lives.
Join our successful family and impact people’s lives by helping them to secure a promising career!
• Provide HR Consulting services not limited to talent acquisition, talent management & development, career transition management and new business unit/plant start-up, etc.
• Manage accounts and ensure effective service delivery in order to generate positive results to cultivate returning accounts
• Provide research for search assignments, conduct market mapping, gather and collect detailed information specific to an identified pool of talent
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with clients, candidates, as well as other internal stakeholders
We are looking for people who have/are:
• Strong passion to develop a career, seeking a fast track career progression and looking for a platform to excel
• Able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet deadlines
• Ability to effectively build relationships across all levels of organization by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly
You can expect:
• Attractive incentives to reward your hard work
• Experiential Learning, mentorship and training programs
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in any discipline
• Experience with client-facing/sales-related position will be advantageous
Interested applicants please send your updated resume (with photo attached)
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified