We are in the business of empowering our students and youth to be useful,
successful and caring individuals. We work with students and youth and equip them
with essential life-skills and 21 st century skills to tackle challenges in the future world.
We are looking for someone with an unbridled passion for building and expanding
the business, and for someone with the vision and resilience in changing the
education landscape through application of future technologies. We want someone
who is willing to work very hard to achieve set goals. If you can convince us you are
that someone who fits the requirement, we want you!
The Personnel shall perform the following job roles:
1) Project Management:
● Overall in charge of the smooth delivery of all projects, including manpower,
resources and logistics.
● Build adequate sales pipeline through direct sales, tenders and online
● Identify suitable PM for projects. Some projects will be handled by the Senior
Project Manager (SPM)
o Arrange for Kick Off Meeting (KOM) with clients once project is
o Obtain PM fees from Project Cost file.
o Email to PM to inform the task and fees in relation to the project
assigned. Add PM to HQ workshop created by Anil for the project.
o Add PM to the relevant project folder created by Sales for the project.
● Monitoring of all projects handled by PM.
o Ensure that training team had been confirmed at least 1 week before
o Ensure that PM creates the TT workgroup for each project.
o Ensure that PM adds the training team to the TT workgroup.
o Ensure that PM reminds the training team venue, date and time to
meet for the workshop 1 day before the workshop date.
● Ensure enough material supplies for all workshops and office. Order the
supplies when necessary.
2) Trainer Recruitment and Management
● Identify, train and develop trainers, project managers (PM), content
● Manage and Approve all trainers, PM and CD training time card and other
● Approve Expense claim via CS system.
● Check that approval of the expense incurred had been given by the respective