- Support Business Development team with sales supporting materials (e.g. Product Information Sheets, selling decks, etc.);
- Develop e-commerce assets following Unilever guideline;
- Actively propose initiatives that help business grows;
- Initiate marketing content and keep the website up to date;
- Work closely with functional teams to ensure on time in full delivery of all key strategic projects;
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager on other on the job requirements.
- Take ownership of product artwork development under the company identity;
- Responsible for Marketing activity calendar and in-market deployment for SEAA markets;
- Develop appealing product selling stories, ensure relevancy to different end-user sectors;
- Focus on continuous learning
- Solid in-market deployment experience
- Marketing experience in B2B (ideally) and/or B2C
- Detail oriented, well organized
- Bias for action, fast moving
- Confidently work with senior stakeholders without losing one’s point of view
- Willingness to engage in robust discussions and air your own point of view
- Ability to challenge the status quo and ask the question why not
- Being persistent, patient and open
- Strong track record in project management & delivery
Please send your CV in .doc format mentioning the job reference number: WLT039.
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.