Part-time Homebased positions are also available subject to a minimum commitment of 16 hrs /week.
1. Assist Project Manager with direct market campaigns
2. Outbound calls for market profiling and intelligence activities
3. Generate interest, brand and product awareness through voice communication efforts
4. Generate demand, drive and attendance for event registrations
5. Schedule appointments for technology update or executive meeting sessions
6. Enhance contact database for market campaigns.
1. Able to manage Native Thai speaking clients.
2. This role requires the candidate to be bi-lingual in Thai(Fluent) and English(basic).
3. Minimum Diploma or higher educational qualifications with 2+ years of experience in a related field; call centre experience is an advantage.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as pleasant interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively listen.
6. Knowledge of the IT industry would be advantageous.
7. Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
8. Flexible attitude and team player.
9. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.