- Food preparation in accordance with daily operations
- Involves in kitchen operations from food preparation to final production
- Maintain quality and standard of food
- Any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager. Attend all training assigned by Training Department.
• To attend all pre-service meeting/roll call
• Provide a courteous and professional service at all times
*** Educational Qualification/ Experience / Skills and Competencies Requirements:
- Primary Education / Secondary Education / Certificate in F&B
- No experience required but must be willing to learn and have a good attitude
*** Personal Attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Initiative to perform job duties and assignment
*** Other Information:
- Full Time:
- $1600-$1900 - 6 days work week (Rotating shift in between 10.30am to 10pm)
*** We Offer:
- Staff Meal
- Off in lieu for working on a Public Holiday
- Performance Allowance
- 50% discount for dining in the restaurant
If interested, please send below info email
3. Experiences if any
4. Position to apply (full timer or part timer)
5. Average available working hours per week.
Only Singaporean/PR will be eligible to apply.
*WALK-IN Interview please send in resume to email above
Date: 2 May 2018 - 15 May 2018
Time: by appointment only
Person In Charge: Qihan Lim
Location: 306 Tanjong Katong Road
Be careful - Don't provide your credit card details when applying for jobs.
Applicants are advised not to pay any upfront payment or any registration fee for the purpose of applying jobs. FreelanceZone.com.sg does not charge any fee or take any commission for finding and applying jobs.
Something suspicious? Report this job