Flying Chalks is a young global company conceived with the mission to enhance the overseas studies experience of students worldwide!
We achieve that by operating the first one-stop platform for international students worldwide. Through it, students can seamlessly PLAN their overseas studies, benefit from SHARED experiences and CONNECT with other students with ease. And to complement what we do online, we also provide consultancy services to students who would like to study abroad.
We are looking for a Korean Business Development & Marketing Manager to grow our business in South Korea!
The foreseeable job scope will include the following:
- Manage the Marketing & Operations for Korea market
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for our Korea market, both online and offline
- Study our competitive landscape and collect customer feedback to improve our service offerings
- Grow our current revenue streams and develop new businesses
- Manage the operational demands from our service offerings and run events.
- User acquisition through forging partnerships with, but not limited to, universities, student clubs, embassies, companies and institutions.
- To put up job postings, conduct interviews and hire to expand the Marketing & Operations team when deemed needed by management.
We are seeking for native Koreans who possess:
- English: Business level
- Korean: Great writing proficiency
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team to fulfil our marketing and operational demands, as well as develop our business in Korea
- Possess experience in Marketing
- Ability to work independently in Busan / Seoul
- Passion in entrepreneurship and business development
- Bonus points if you have either or all of the following: 1) relevant overseas studies experience 2) good in design 3) have relevant networks and skills that can add value to what we do at Flying Chalks!
- Invitation to work at our headquarters in Singapore for the 2nd and 3rd month of probation
- Learn Marketing and Sales strategies from Flying Chalksâ Senior Management team
- Work alongside a multinational team (from Singapore, Vietnam and more) with an English-speaking environment.
- Receive opportunities to go for business trips to countries like Singapore and Vietnam if you perform well
- Receive shares in the company as bonus for outstanding performance!