Freelance Job Description
· You will take ownership and accountability for the end to end management and delivering of Conferences for *** pax.
· Pre-event management including taking detailed client briefs, preparing proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, audio visual suppliers, external venues and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations.
· Work with Operations team to ensure that all deliverables are delivered ahead of schedule and to the highest possible standard regardless of size or scale of event. Including the detailed planning of all event with the production of timelines, proposals, project plans and regular communication with the client.
· Cost control throughout the project ensuring best negotiated rates and delivery of each campaign within budget.
· Management of events on site, troubleshooting, providing solutions for situattions that may arise
· Quality control for all internal and client facing documentation.
· Reporting to your line manager to critically manage client deadlines and expectations for the project plans.
· Attending client meetings and calls to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in organising events. Agency is preferable.
· Comprehensive understanding of the B2B event management industry.
· Ability to understand client objectives and interpret them to develop an integrated event strategy (including good listening and questioning skills).
· Excellent organiser – must have experience in managing multiple events at any one time with the ability to multi-task and prioritise based upon the event requirements.
· The role will involve managing event projects from an end-to-end perspective, therefore candidates will need to understand all aspects to event management from initial briefing to pre-event management, to on site production and through to analysing the success of event projects.
· Financial control - experience of producing client facing budgets and closely of tracking campaign costs.
· Excel, Word and PowerPoint literate – a good understanding and experience in working with spreadsheets and creating proposals and presentations in PowerPoint
• Good knowledge and network of local Singapore suppliers and venues