Freelance Job Description
What you will do:
- Marketing Intern will support Brand Partnerships team to deliver Affiliate/Trade/Consumer Marketing Programs to support the revenue streams and drive consumer interest in the shows and the channels (tvN and tvN Movies). Intern is also required to deliver on client commitments and affiliate sales opportunity.
- Assist with affiliate marketing support (monthly highlights, promos, banners, etc.)
- Social media content creation, copy-writing, scheduling, monitoring and reporting
- Media pack creation and merchandise management
- Assist with event planning and execution (consumer activation, affiliate events, agency roadshows, etc.)
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records and customer details
- Research prospective partners and industry news impacting partners
- Updating presentation decks with case studies and updates
- Evaluate digital opportunities to add to NBCU’s capabilities
- Any other duties dependent upon varying work
Required Skills and Abilities:
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months full time Internship.
Individual should have:
- An active interest in Korean TV content.
- Verbal & written Chinese &/ OR Korean communication skills would be a plus.
- Powerpoint and simple graphics and video editing skills required.