Freelance Job Description
Euro Exim Bank, an award-winning and high-performing global financial institution is seeking freelance-based professionals to sell trade finance services to exporters and importers worldwide.
. Flexible working selected hours
· Ongoing delivery of high-quality training and trade finance product knowledge
· Opportunity to learn and develop new skills
· Live support from our senior management team
· Expand your professional network by connecting with our professional
About Euro Exim Bank
Headquartered in St. Lucia, West Indies, award-winning international trade finance institution providing trade solutions for importers, contractors, and exporters. We have a Class ‘A’ international banking license from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of St. Lucia (FSRA).
About Trdfin Support Services:
TRDFIN was selected as exclusive “Global Back Office Support Partner” by Euro Exim Bank Ltd.
We provide a wide range of services for the Trade Finance Industry which includes; Custom Built Software Solutions; Consulting and Support services for Legal, Compliance & Due Diligence, Accounting, Recruitment, Training & Development and Marketing.
The successful candidate will take initiative and be a self-starter and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. This role would ideally suit a diligent and reliable individual who is a team player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Your main task is to attract new clients (sales) involved in international trade such as exporters and importers by offering them our trade finance services such as LC (Letter of Credit, SBLC (Stand-by Letter of Credit), BG (Bank Guarantee) necessary for them to trade successfully in the global market.
About The Job
· Identify opportunities (lead generation) and generate sales from your country of residence.
· Build and maintain strong customer relationships and assist with all relevant client checks.
· Review Trade Finance client information in respect of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Counter-Terrorism Finance (CTF) requirements.
You Must Have
· 5+ years of experience in financial consultation, corporate advisory, corporate and institutional banking, business banking, or any related/similar sector
· Highly accomplished in sales and lead generation
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· An understanding of KYC, AML, PEPs is advantageous
· Outstanding academic performance
· Accuracy, diligence and a high level of attention to detail
· A mobile phone, a PC with internal or external webcam capability and reliable internet
All members of our global sales team are given a commission scheme ranging from 2.5% to 15% on successful transaction volumes (terms & conditions apply). Your commission earnings will increase with your performance growth. There is no investment or fee required from you to come on board with us.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE