Freelance Job Description
1. Assist Project Manager with direct market campaigns
2. Perform outbound B2B calls to clients within the IT/technology industry and contacting businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to generate marketing leads
3. Articulate clients’ products messaging, identify prospects’ needs, collect business data, and verify/qualify accounts.
4. Maintain accurate records of clients’ contact base and perform effective database analysis for visibility reports.
5. Outbound calls for market profiling and intelligence activities
6. Generate interest, brand and product awareness through voice communication efforts
7. Generate demand, drive and attendance for event registrations
8. Schedule appointments for technology update or executive meeting sessions
9. Enhance contact database for market campaigns
1. Good written and spoken English
2. Minimum Diploma or higher educational qualifications with 2+ years of experience in a related field; call centre experience is an advantage
3. Knowledge of the IT industry would also be advantageous.
4. Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively listen.
6. Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
7. Flexible attitude and team player.
8. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
9. Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE