Freelance Job Description
- Personal assistant will be highly involved in daily administration & operations for our senior management roles.
- We prefer personnel who are team players, independent solution seekers and open to innovations.
- Opportunities for enhanced learning and career development
- Extensive secretarial/administrative support to the client including but not limited to calendar management, scheduling meetings for various departments, claims submission, making travel arrangements and personal matters.
- Involve in company’s ongoing projects, preparation and tracking of documentations and ensure tasks are completed by the given time-frame
- Data entry, record keeping and maintenance of Client database.
- Receive and response to inquiries through calls and emails.
- Preparation of monthly / ad-hoc reports as required.
Skills & Requirements:
- Local Singapore Diploma in any discipline
- Local Singaporen/Singapore PR
- Demonstrable experience in office management and executive secretarial roles is desirable under tight timeliness and exercising good judgement
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and teamwork
- Experience in the financial advisory industry is a bonus
- Proficiency in any data visualization tool will be an added advantage
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE