Freelance Job Description
Accounts & HR Duties:
• Assist the Finance Manager to ensure proper internal control of workflow processes.
• Manage full set of accounts, including monthly,quarterly and yearly accounting closing.
• Weekly/Monthly cash flow management reporting, and reconciliations.
• Manage year end statutory audit and prepare audited reports.
• Review audit schedules, audit packages and prepare group consolidation reports.
• Responsible for GST submission.
• Prepare and submit statistic returns to relevant government body
• Liaise with banks and authorities
• Submission of claims for Government Grants
• Assist daily operations of Finance and HR departments
• IR21 submission for foreign workers
• Application/Issuance/Renewal of permits/passes for foreign workers
• Posting job ads on websites and newspapers
• Shortlisting candidates and conducting interviews
• Updating of leave records and attendances
• Monitoring Premises insurance for Office & Warehouse
• Handle ad-hoc projects
• Admin tasks
• Possess an analytical mind and good in problem solving.
• Team player, with strong interpersonal skills; good communication skills and contributes to a good work environment.
• Able to start work immediately or with short notice.
• Career Level: Junior Executive
• Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
• Years of Experience: 1 year
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Job Specializations: Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE